MTA is used for creating apical plugs during apexification, repairing root perforations during root canal therapy, and treating internal root resorption.
- Repair of perforations during root canal therapy.
- Pulp capping material
- Repair of root canals as an apical plug during apexification.
- Surgical treatment of root perforations due to internal resorption.
- Root filling (end filling) material.
Properties & Advantages:
- Excellent Handling Properties
- Fine Grain
- Fast Setting
- Pure Mineral Tech: No Discoloration
- High pH
- Promotes mineralization of tissue
- High Strength makes is suitable as a base restoration material
- Good radiopacity